Eating well and exercising often are the two most important things in order to lose weight, but sometimes people need to hear something more.
Weight loss affirmations are spoken statements that can provide motivation when the going gets tough.
These positive affirmations for weight loss are a popular way for people to change their mindsets and set themselves up for success.
What you will learn in this article:
What are affirmations?
Affirmations are a series of statements that you make to yourself on a daily basis, and repeat often.
A positive affirmation can boost your confidence, motivation, and self esteem.
They are a great way to remind yourself that you are worth the hard work.
When you repeat a positive statement over and over, it becomes increasingly true in your mind’s eye.
Positive affirmations for weight loss
Weight loss affirmations in particular can be a positive and motivating way to lose weight.
Affirmations work, and they teach your unconscious mind how to transform the food you eat into a source of positive beliefs about exercise, health, and diet.
In fact, weight loss affirmations are a type of self-help strategy.
They help people change their negative thoughts and beliefs about themselves and their bodies, and encourage positive thoughts that can lead to weight loss.
Think of them as encouraging words for weight loss that you might see on post it notes: positive affirmations about healthy food and healthy eating habits.
Types of daily weight loss affirmations
There are many different types of affirmations that people use to achieve weight loss, but the most common are those that help people to focus on changing their body image.
Another popular category of weight loss affirmations involves helping people to change their unhealthy behaviors.
Best of all, repeating to yourself a few daily motivational quotes for weight loss is free and easy.
Much like a kind of daily prayer for weight loss, these healthy eating affirmations are for many a crucial pillar of their weight loss efforts.
Once your favorite weight loss affirmations become second nature, you’ll find that to eat healthily has become a reflex, and to eat impulsively will start to feel like a distant memory.
Weight loss inspiration: 51 positive affirmations for weight loss to get you started
- Every day I am getting stronger.
- Every day is a chance to lose more weight.
- I am a strong, determined person who is capable of achieving anything I set my mind to.
- I am able to lose weight.
- I am becoming the best version of myself.
- I am capable of losing weight.
- I am committed to taking care of myself.
- I am confident about succeeding in my weight loss journey.
- I am confident in my ability to lose weight.
- I am doing this for myself and I love myself.
- I am excited about living a healthier life.
- By eating whole foods instead of junk foods, the extra pounds will disappear.
- I am fortunate to have a healthy body and mind.
- I am grateful for the weight I have lost.
- I am healthy and fit.
- I eat healthy foods because my ideal weight is within reach.
- What I eat nourishes my body and my mind.
- I enjoy eating foods that reward my healthy body.
- I am in control of my body, and losing weight is proof of this.
- I am learning to love myself and my body.
- I am living a healthy life.
- I am losing weight and starting my journey towards a healthy life.
- I am melting away fat I am modifying what I eat.
- I accept who I am, and I will not be defined by my size.
- I will lose weight until my healthy weight — my ideal weight — is here in the present tense.
- I am not perfect, but I am doing the best that I can.
- I am proud of my body.
- I am proud of myself for losing weight.
- I hope to create the ideal weight for my ideal body.
- I am the boss of me, and weight gain is part of my distant past.
- By releasing weight now, my body and my health will benefit later.
- Negative self talk, junk food, and emotional eating habits are now a thing of the past.
- I deserve the happiness and health I am feeling.
- I deserve to be happy and healthy, and losing weight is one way to get there.
- I deserve to be loved and accepted as I am.
- I deserve to feel happy in my skin.
- My weight loss process is tied to healthy foods and a healthier lifestyle.
- I have the power to change my life.
- I will create a balanced body weight that fits my healthy new lifestyle.
- I look good in clothes that are my size.
- I am creating a healthy lifestyle based on nutritious foods and healthy habits.
- I will lose weight and maintain my ideal weight because I respect my body.
- I will find balance in my life, I will keep going, and I will never give up.
- I will make healthy choices for my body.
- Losing weight is not an impossible task.
- My weight loss journey is a source of confidence.
- My body is strong, and I will create a new body that is even stronger still.
- My heart is larger than my waistline, and my weight does not define who I am.
- My world is a better place because I lost weight.
- Trying to lose weight is worth my time and effort.
- Weight loss is possible, and I will do what it takes.
Conclusion: affirmations for weight loss work
Your own journey towards your desired weight will not happen overnight, but positive changes to your daily routine will train your subconscious mind to help you feel confident in your chances of success.
Daily affirmations for weight loss work: they allow you to stay motivated, and achieve more success in your dieting efforts.
Even if you only find one single weight loss affirmation that works for you, that’s already a big step towards a more positive attitude regarding food choices, diet, and exercise.
When you choose food that makes you feel good, and when you love exercising because it makes eating a more positive experience, then your confidence grows, and stress fades into the background.
The most important thing is to remember that you can do this.
Once you accept that your food, diet, and exercise habits are all things that you can control and maintain, you’ll likely find that eating nutritious food will become a joy rather than a chore.
So eat healthy, love your body, feel good, and stay motivated!
Photos: via Pexels, Upsplash, DepositPhotos, and Pixabay.
- How to introduce a new cat or dog to your home in 6 easy steps - September 26, 2022
- The 1001 Angel Number Meaning: Personal Development - September 16, 2022
- Here’s What You Need to Know About the 9999 Angel Number - September 16, 2022